New Majority Owner Of The Providence Anchors

Giovanni Feroce has purchased 51% of the Providence Anchors Basketball team and and is now the majority owner of the Providence Anchors Basketball team in the American Basketball Association, while Mr. Abdur Shabazz continues to hold the remaining 49% of the team.  Giovanni Feroce is a retired American military officer, former Rhode Island State Senator, and the former […]

Continue reading

Bowling Green Bandits New Head Coach

Head Coach Darnell Mee (born February 11, 1971) is an American-Australian former professional basketball player who played in the NBA and other leagues. He was selected by the Golden State Warriors with the 34th overall pick (2nd round) of the 1993 NBA Draft College Career A 6’5″ guard, Mee played college basketball at Western Kentucky […]

Continue reading

Catching Up With ABA Coaching Legend Steve Tucker

A coaching legend in the American Basketball Association, there’s few coaches at any level who have found the consistent success like Steve Tucker has. The head coach of Phillips College when he was just twenty two years old, Coach Tucker has had his fair share of stops along the way, including coaching in seven different […]

Continue reading